|Model NO.:RN205||Usage:Bedding, Neck, Travel, Decorative, Hotel, Massage, Bath|
|Feature:Memory, Anti-Static, Massage, Therapy, Inflatable, Musical||Age Group:Suitable for Everyone|
1. High density polyurethane foam
2. Cooling gel surface
3. Eco-friendly and toxic fre
Viscoelastic Foam + Cool Silicon Gel
Distributed Weight More Evenly
Reacts To Your Body Temperature And Molds To Your Shape
Customizes Support To Your Head & Neck
Keep Cool In Summer (Silicon Gel)
Warm in Water (Memory Foam)
Relieves Headache Problem
Constructed from 100-percent visco elastic memory foam * Non-allergenic, anti-bacterial polyurethane * Memory Foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial * Temperature-sensitive foam molds to your head and neck for unprecedented sleeping comfort * Traditionald design helps relieve pressure points and provide therapeutic support * Pillows include diamond pattern, quilted micro velour covers * Covers are machine washable for easy care
Memory foam pillow
The pillow is designed according to the ergonomics, can effectively protect the user's head, neck, as well as the shoulders during sleeping.
The gel surface is cool, and suitable for summer.
It is rather soft and comfortable.
1. The pillow is made of high density memory foam, which is soft, comfortable and anti-bacterial.
2. All the materials are all eco-friendly, non-toxic and harmless. SGS test support and CE recognized.
3. The pillow will never be deformed
- Office Workers Selected Cushions Ar...
- Pillow Is Essential For The Baby's ...
- Baby How Much You Can Use Pillows?
- Baby Pillows, How High Appropriate?
- What Are The Benefits Of Gel Pillow
- Select Pillow
- Poor Sleep Amounts To Killing
- Mystery Of Hydrogel
- Summer Is Supposed To Choose What K...
- Gel Pillow People
- Memory Foam Pillow
- Cool Gel Memory Foam Pillow
- Baby Latex Pillow
- Latex Baby Pillow
- Travel Neck Pillow
- Memory Pillow: People Sleep More He...
- Space Memory Pillow To Sleep Back T...
- Treatment Of Cervical Spondylosis S...
- Natural Latex Pillow
- What Is A Lumbar Cushion?